Mobile Fuel Station
The Russian company produces and exports the fuel-dispensing equipments in Europe, Asia and Africa.
We offer the mobile fuel stations from 1 to 60 m3 of volume. The station tank is made of steel. Thickness of each wall is 4-5 mm.
Specification of Mobile Fuel Station:
- Single-section/two-section/tri-section, single-wall tank.
- Fuel-dispensing unit Benza
- Pouring assembly
- Breather valve
- Reception valve
- Technological mine, closing tank equipment
- Technological compartment with fuel-dispensing equipment
- Ladder for access to the tank equipment, operating floor
- Magnet float converter (MFC) liquid upper level indicators or measuring of the liquid level, or level of the partition environment (produced water), measuring of the temperature, liquid density
- Signal device (multi-line)
- Power Supply Unit (PSU)
- Explosion-proof alarm
Our stations are equipped by transfer pumps under trade-mark Benza.
- 12 V,
- 24 V,
- 12/24 V,
- 220 V
Flow rate: 40-120 prm
Contact person: Elena Kurysheva.
Phone: 7 8412 674-777.
Address: 3, Egorov St., Penza, Russian Federation, 440015